Wednesday, August 30, 2006

back in canada...boourns

Well, vacation was fun. It's kind of hard to go wrong with Disney! I got a mild tan, and lots of souveners, so all the important things are covered! Ohh, it's my last circus class tonight . The last time I get to see all my girls (I call them girls, but they're all older than I am) and play around with no goal in mind. I think I can come down to T.O early, like on Thursday night, so Kate, if you're reading this don't be surprised if I just show up around dinner time. Yay CN! Finally! Has anyone else been craving a con since, like, the week after Anime North? I know I have. I think my Kabuki cosplay is finally done, rudimentary stiching on the straps and all. I hope David Mack approves. I had a thought yesterday...Because of all the hullabaloo concerning friday, I don't know if Mer's going to be able to do the dragon tatoo for Sat. So, I don't know for sure if he's going to be at the con, but it would be awesome if that artist guy (Andy Lee?) could DRAW it on me at the con...wouldn't that be sooo cool? Just a thought I had in the shower, of all places. And now, I go to clean my room and other exciting activities.

Posted by T.W // 8:58 AM


Comments: Post a Comment

Copyrights & Credits

Aerial Ambition © Tiffany
Designed by Aethereality.net
Brushes © Hybrid Genesis

About Me

I'm a circus-performing, crazy- horse riding, costume- designing, comic book- reading university student who owns way too much Mac makeup. It's disturbing, really, just how much I have. But I'm bloody awesome anyway.

Archives

Friends

  kt the high dictatress of the universe
  meredith the boobtastic
  nikki high queen of smutsia
  bish the mad scientist

Links

  Cosplay.com
  Cirque Sublime homepage
  Doug Jones' Official Website
  Mugglenet.com
  American Cosplay Paradise
  M.A.C homepage
  Nice Hair Webcomic

Dream Diary

I had a dream where my dad was a keeper of some sort of tokens or objects that would turn whoever found them into superheroes. The catch was as soon as anyone touched these objects some signal went out to some sort of ninjas/bad people who promptly then tried to hunt my dad and I down. But I had super powers so it was all good!

My Pet!

my pet!
Designed by Aethereality.net Designed by Aethereality.net Designed by Aethereality.net