Monday, June 04, 2007

In response to "once more without feeling"

It's distressing to see a friend unhappy. Especially when you are likly a contributing factor to said unhappiness. For the record, Sunday was an extremely boring and lonely day. I saw noone and did nothing. My parents left for the hospital without me and I gardened for 4 hours and ate dinner by myself. There was no one else around. To top it all off, the power went out for some reason. The dark suited my mood perfectly.
Friends are strange things. They can drive you nuts, but if it was happy happy, joy joy all the time, it would grow tiresome. We all have flaws, me, you, all of us, but without them we would never appreciate the good times when we all really thrive and get along. Friends can hurt you, terribly, but you forgive them, and I always do, and now is no different, because if I didn't let the odd issue or argument slide, I would have no friends left. Misunderstandings are tricky, especially if cut short, but they always seem to work out in the end, so long as everyone is willing to try to see it from the other person's point of view, which usually turns out to be identical to their own anyway.
Hopefully, we will, all of us in this little group, try our best to be there for each other during the hard and good times. But should circumstance not allow us to drop everything, like we wish we could, to help those who need it, hopefully we will not ever after find the door slammed in our faces. My intentions were good, circumstance was against me, misunderstandings occured, and I find myself looking in on a situation I wish I could right, but the halfhour drive presents a bit of a problem. None of us should ever feel like they're alone, because they're not. Jobs and commitments, and other chores might get in the way, but support or a laugh is just a phone call away.

Posted by T.W // 4:58 PM


Comments: Post a Comment

Copyrights & Credits

Aerial Ambition © Tiffany
Designed by Aethereality.net
Brushes © Hybrid Genesis

About Me

I'm a circus-performing, crazy- horse riding, costume- designing, comic book- reading university student who owns way too much Mac makeup. It's disturbing, really, just how much I have. But I'm bloody awesome anyway.

Archives

Friends

  kt the high dictatress of the universe
  meredith the boobtastic
  nikki high queen of smutsia
  bish the mad scientist

Links

  Cosplay.com
  Cirque Sublime homepage
  Doug Jones' Official Website
  Mugglenet.com
  American Cosplay Paradise
  M.A.C homepage
  Nice Hair Webcomic

Dream Diary

I had a dream where my dad was a keeper of some sort of tokens or objects that would turn whoever found them into superheroes. The catch was as soon as anyone touched these objects some signal went out to some sort of ninjas/bad people who promptly then tried to hunt my dad and I down. But I had super powers so it was all good!

My Pet!

my pet!
Designed by Aethereality.net Designed by Aethereality.net Designed by Aethereality.net